International Keynote Speakeron Artificial Intelligence & Consciousness
Speaking on the topics of Artificial Intelligence & Consciousness, Technology Innovation, The Future of AI, Strategy & Governance, Ethics, The Future of Work, The Rise of the Machines, The Golden Age of the Algorithm, The Index of Intelligence and The Continuum of Intelligence.
Available for Events, Conferences, After Dinner & Interviews
2020 Schedule – Now Taking Bookings
Andy is now taking booking for speaking events, both conference keynotes and after dinner speaking for 2020.
Previous Events in 2019
- AI & Robotics Conference and Showcase Expo – 31st October – London, UK
- Directors Forum AI Transforming Retail and Customer Data – July – London, UK
- Directors Forum AI Transforming Financial Services – June – London, UK
- Attending CogX – June – London, UK
Previous Events in 2018
- AI Awards Winners – 11th December – London, UK
- AI Awards Showcase – 12th October – London, UK
- Wearables Tech – Warwick Professional Technical Network – 1st October – London (Shard), UK
- AI Roundtable at Royal Society – 27th February – London, UK
- Speaker at Neurons.AI London – 10th April – London, UK
- Speaker at Financial Services Deep Dive – 26th April – London, UK.
- Panelist at Cardiff’s Digital Festival – 21st May – Cardiff, UK
- Attending CogX – 12th June – London, UK
- International Keynote Speaker DISummit – 27th June – Brussels
- Keynote Speaker – Retail Week – 28th June – London, UK
Previous Events in 2017
- Keynote Speaker at FinTech Futures – AI & Deep Learning – 22nd March in Vlerick Business School, Brussels
- Panelist at Demystifying Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence – 1st June at The Shard for Warwick Business School
- Panelist at London Tech Week – AI & Machine Learning World – 13th to 15th June in ExCeL, London
- International Keynote Speaker – AI for the Enterprise Summit – 26th to 27th Sept in Melbourne, Australia
- Speaker at AI Tech World – 29th November in Olympia, London.
- BCS SGAI – AI 2017 – 12th to 14th December in Cambridge, UK
Previous Events in 2016
- AI in the Enterprise Meetup // 27th Jan // London, UK Invited Speaker – AI Prediction for 2016
- TechNightLDN // 17th Mar // London, UK Attendee
- The Future of AI // 14th Apr // London, UK Attendee
- AI Showcase 2016 // 15th – 16th Sept // London, UK Organiser & Speaker
- Deep Learning Summit London // 22nd – 23rd Sept // London, UK Attendee
- BCS Real AI Day // 7th Oct // London, UK Invited Speaker – Innovation Labs
- TEDx Kingston Upon Thames // 5th Nov // London, UK Invited Speaker – The Rise of the Robots
- BCS AI Conference // 12th Dec – 15th Dec // Cambridge, UK Attending all four days and Speaker at Open Mic Session
Book Andy for Speaking Event
Andy welcomes invites to events as either a speaker or as a media partner attendee.
To book Andy Pardoe as the artificial intelligence speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing email@example.com or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
If you would like access to the slides from any of my talks, they will usually be published in a blog here soon after the event.
Profile – Professor Andy Pardoe
Professor Andy Pardoe is a Top 30 AI Influencer as listed by IBM Watson and Founder of Informed.AI Group – the AI Knowledge and Community Platform for Artificial Intelligence.
An IT professional having over 20 years experience across multiple industries, including Investment Banking, Retail Commerce & Supply Chain, and Multi-media Asset Protection & Network Security.
An Expert Advisor to the British Government’s All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence.
Working for large corporates and startups, he has a keen understanding of business transformation and change management and has delivered many large IT implementations acting as either global development manager, program manager, IT director or managing director.
He has a strong academic background with a Bachelors degree in Computer Systems Engineering, a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and an MBA specialising in Business Transformation and Mergers & Acquisitions, all from Warwick University.